As an organization, the safety and well-being of our staff and clients is our top priority. Please be advised of our new safety and sanitation initiatives.
We know that many of you have gone weeks without a haircut. Due to new guidelines, we strongly encourage you to pre-book your appointment now to secure your appointment time and stylist.
You can book online or give us a call at (305) 262-5747.
· Touch-less Greetings & Goodbyes: Even though we might want to, we will not be shaking hands or bear-hugging at this time.
· Masks: All of our salon staff will be required to wear masks during your service. Masks must also be worn by customers when entering. They may be removed during your service(s).
· Hand Washing: When you enter Jaxson Maximus, we will require all clients to wash their hands in our hand-washing station we have set up.
· Temperature Checks: We will be checking the temperatures of our staff daily and each customer before service.
· Spacious Waiting Area: With over 4,000 square feet of space, social distancing in our waiting areas and roomy bar is comfortable and relaxing.
· Social Distancing: All services will be performed in every other station.
· Extended Times: We will be extending appointment times out to give our staff adequate time to sanitize each station and equipment tools properly.
· Touch-less Checkouts: Available when appointments are pre-booked.
· Cleaning And Disinfecting: All of our barbering stations and tools will be thoroughly cleaned after each service.
· Clean Smocks: No smock is ever used twice. All of our smocks are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before we drape them over you.
· Fresh Towels on Armrests: In between every service, we will be putting fresh towels on each barber chair’s armrest.
· Additional Guests: We ask that only those that are receiving services come to the showroom.
· Arrival Times: Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. If you are running late, give us a call to let us know.
· Cleaning Supply Surcharge: We are adding a $3 surcharge for each appointment to cover the additional cost of the supplies needed to keep you and our employees safe. We only use CDC and EPA approved products to prevent the spread of all infectious diseases.
We realize that some of you may not yet feel 100% safe going into any place of business. We will continue to offer our popular in-home services for haircuts, color and beard trims.
In your own home, you have 100% control of the environment, which reduces your risk of contracting the COVID virus significantly. Our barbers and hairstylists wear gloves and masks for your protection and theirs. We check and monitor their temperature daily. They will check the temperature of their customer before service, and they will bring everything they need right to you.
To book online, please select an in-home barber or in-home hairstylist or call us at (305) 262-5747.
As we take extra measures and precautions to keep our team and guests safe. The following guidelines will now be enforced, effective immediately.
- Masks must be worn when entering. They be removed during service(s).
- Temperature checks will be administered upon your arrival.A temperature of below 98.9 degrees is favorable. As per the CDC, a temperature of 99 degrees or higher is a symptom of COVID-19. We will instruct you to see your physician or go to a COVID-19 testing center for testing (reference your local test center locations). You may reschedule 14 days after your original appointment,
- If you have been experiencing shortness of breath, fever or chills, dry cough, or flu-like symptoms, we reserve the right to refuse your service(s).
We are super appreciative of your support and patronage during our reopening period and looking forward to keeping you handsome!
-Your Friends at Jaxson Maximus